Thursday, 11 August 2011

Stabilizing my mood~~

As'salam-
I made this post for my today's mission-
I need to stabilize my mood-
Since the day before n before-
My mood isn't so good-
I don't know why-
Maybe because im fasting-
hihii~~ :D
I don't have any mood to talk-
-SILENCE-
why-im saving my saliva!
hahaa~~
Can u all believe this?
Well, just believe it-
because it is true.
Well,today my mum n my dad isn't at home-
so me,n my sis in law-
have to do some cooking thing-
hahaa~~
I told her that the kitchen is ours!
for today-
my mum will be back tomorrow-
she doesn't like it when we help her in the kitchen-
she said that we will mess the kitchen-
ouuhhmyy-
mum,we are big enough! *dushh,perasan.
hahaa``well,u like it or not-
today we are going to get dirty-
it's cooking time!


:)  with lots of lurve♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥