Sunday, 6 February 2011

ana farhana n khairynna...


They both are my friends.Long time ago(2005)..I moved from MJSC BP to MJSC Mersing..I found them under one roof(dorm)..as they both are my batch from that time i move there.They are so nice,to me n to everyone else.Sometime i wish could b so much like them.Friendly.I am not nice.I am not perfect.As for them,i label them as a PERFECT person i've ever met.They treat me really nice yaww.Khai is my homeroomate.N nana is my neighbor homeroomate..hehe.I noe them well in 2006 when i was invited to become their roomate.Since that,i had a great friendship ever.I made a mistake, or i can say a big mistake.But their kindness make them forgive me.How sweet kan?yup.What a bad person i become.Thats all juz bcoz my decision to get me out from there.Stupid.Can't think well at that time.Not matured enough to think la kot.Till now,they are still my friends.My best friends ever.I will never forget what i did to them,n what they give me in return.Bad deeds,good returns.They were always there for me whether in easy or hard time. That is my lesson,i should not do bad things to other people again for my own good.Thanks my friends.